What data do we collect?
CorrosionInhibitors.org collects the following data:
- IP Addresses with Host/User Agent Information.
- Pages You Visit
- Name, Email Address provided to us if you submit this information through our contact form.
How do we collect your data?
CorrosionInhibitors.org collects data and processes data when you:
- Visit our website.
- Browse pages and/or posts on our website.
- Fill out a contact form on the Contact page to get in touch with us.
How will we use your data?
CorrosionInhibitors.org collects your data so that we can:
- Ensure proper website functionality
- Provide a more secure website environment
- Enable better site load time using a CDN network.
How do we store your data?
CorrosionInhibitors.org stores website files including security plugin logs and contact form entries on a PCI compliant server.
Affiliate Marketing/Advertising Disclosure
CorrosionInhibitors.org provides links to products and/or services that may be of interest to you in regards to page relevance. If you click on one of those links and/or purchase product(s) and/or service(s) at one of those links, we may receive a small commission fee.
Google Analytics Disclosure
We use Google Analytics with the Anonymize IP parameter.
If you’d like to opt out of this, please click Disable Google Analytics.
Data Protection Rights
CorrosionInhibitors.org would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CorrosionInhibitors.org for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for providing this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CorrosionInhibitors .org correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CorrosionInhibitors .org to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CorrosionInhibitors .org erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CorrosionInhibitors.org restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CorrosionInhibitors.org’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CorrosionInhibitors.org transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact form on the “Contact” page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Providing a faster website for visitor satisfaction.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Ensuring proper security of our website.
- Advertising 3rd party products and/or services.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CorrosionInhibitors.org uses these cookies for site performance, security, and overall functionality.
- Advertising – 3rd party cookies from Google Adsense, Amazon Associates, and ClickBank may collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may share online data collected through these cookies with our 3rd party advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Please visit the Contact page.